Do you speak Spanish?

I'm looking for a reliable Spanish speaking representative who can field all of our inquiries that come in speaking that language.
I have a guy in Mexico, but his workload is too high so we are looking for a second pathway for inquiries to be handled.
We will handle all quotes, shipping, etc. All we need is a middle man who can flesh out the jobs for us a bit. It's tough selling via Google translator.
Of course, you get either a discount or a comission depending on which one is preferable to you, etc.
You can reach me via the "contact us" section of www.Drill-HQ.com. I refuse to put an e-mail address out there these days as I'm already processing anywhere from 150 to 1000 e-mails a day.
You can also see the stuff we ar selling at that site.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
As a quick side note, I'm also looking for a french speaking rep for Canadian opportunities where appropriate.
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
On 10/14/2013 2:22 PM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:

Call your local Mormon church, some day. Look under "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints" in the phone book. The LDS missionaries have to learn foreign languages. You'll find a couple who were missionaries in Spain, France, etc.
On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:37:46 -0400, Stormin Mormon

...Who have metalworking experience and knowledge of the machinery we discuss here?
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,
On 10/15/2013 8:09 AM, Joe "Dufu" wrote:

It's very possible. Some of the men in my congregation include retired factory worker, doctors, attorneys, and college professors. It's totally possible there would be a Mormon who is bilingual American and Spanish, trilingual, actually. Who speaks machine.
Most times when I say "it will never happen", then it promptly happens.