Can you sell to Spanish speaking customers?

I'm looking for a reliable Spanish speaking representative who can field all of our inquiries that come in speaking that language.

I have a guy in Mexico, but his workload is too high so we are looking for a second pathway for inquiries to be handled.

We will handle all quotes, shipping, etc. All we need is a middle man who can flesh out the jobs for us a bit. It's tough selling via Google translator.

Of course, you get either a discount or a comission depending on which one is preferable to you, etc.

You can reach me via the "contact us" section of

I refuse to put an e-mail address out there these days as I'm already processing anywhere from 150 to 1000 e-mails a day.

You can also see the stuff we ar selling at that site.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

As a quick side note, I'm also looking for a french speaking rep for Canadian opportunities where appropriate.

Reply to
Joe "Dufu"