Spilled Dykem Cleanup

Nail polish is really... Acetone Time to throw up.
Reply to
Clark Magnuson
Anyone noticed that Dykem now comes with a MSDS and qualifies as a hazmat with special shipping requirements?
Reply to
F. George McDuffee
Huh? Btw, not nail polish. Nail polish *remover* is acetone.
Reply to
DeepDiver
Yeah, a very good point, indeed. The polish remover, being buffered, seems to evaporate somewhat slower, but, not withstanding, it's still acetone. It may not be perfectly safe, but the hazards certainly must be quite low, or by now they'd have warnings on the labels.
You got it! My Susan wouldn't likely win a beauty contest, but is one of the finest and kindest human beings I've been privileged to know. Frankly, I married better than she did. ;-)
Harold
Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos
Chuckle!