Spilled Dykem Cleanup

Ace Vertura wrote: Nail polish is really... Acetone Time to throw up.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

F. George McDuffee

Huh? Btw, not nail polish. Nail polish *remover* is acetone.

Reply to
DeepDiver

Yeah, a very good point, indeed. The polish remover, being buffered, seems to evaporate somewhat slower, but, not withstanding, it's still acetone. It may not be perfectly safe, but the hazards certainly must be quite low, or by now they'd have warnings on the labels.

You got it! My Susan wouldn't likely win a beauty contest, but is one of the finest and kindest human beings I've been privileged to know. Frankly, I married better than she did. ;-)

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Chuckle!