Ernie Toy Window

Happen to still be Jonesing for the sliding back window for a Toy ? I hurt my Toy after 19 yrs., forgot somehow that there was a thermostat in it. 90% of the time there wasn't one in the truck. Anyhow, I bought another one and it came with an after market one still in the box.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

No, I'm good. I got new sliders for both my toy trucks. How much you want for it as a spare?

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Money? I don't know, do you still get over here? How do you want it shipped and if insured? I really don't care, don't you have two of something cool? If you want it email and I'll get it to ya and you pay the cost + $5 for tape. The box is history, came from somewhere in Oregon. Have no idea how much it will cost to ship or what its worth. You tell me. Send me a book or something. '80s right? Seems to fit my '86 &'89. What do you have? smile We can work it out later , won't be for a couple of weeks cause I'm flat broke and for back up your not in a hurry.

Reply to
Sunworshipper