Stainless bird feeder

Well actually the bird feeder hangers. I made a couple bird feeder hangers from 3/8 SS rod. They bolt to the deck posts and extend vertically up about 3 feet and then about 10 inches horizontally out. I thought the chipmunks wouldn't be able to climb the rod to get at the feeder but I was wrong. My wife suggested vaseline on the rods might help. We both laughed our asses off watching the chipmunks trying to climb the rods. They still come back once in a while and try to climb the things but don't try very hard. Eric

Reply to
etpm