Story with PICTURES: Repairing 7" Industrial Angle Grinder

When I need to retain a cable in a housing and don't have the proper nylon clamps, or the hole is buggered so the right clamps won't work. I use 2 tiewraps (ziptights, zipties) and just cross them so they bind on each other when the cable is pulled. It works quite well and there is usually room in the housing for the tiewraps.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

That's a simple and clever idea. I am still waiting for the switches for this thing, I will revisit the cable locking issue then -- though the bolt is not damaging the cable. I will put some protective material in though.

Ignoramus30966

Never did receive your private EM re the switch.

Chuck P.

Reply to
MOP CAP

Well, I did send one that's for sure. I sent it to

P i l g r i m 6 @ m i n d s p r i n g . c o m

I am cc-ing this message to you too.

Ignoramus30966

Still have not received it. I checked both my trash and spam for it also. Please try again. You have the correct address.

Chuck P.

Reply to
MOP CAP