straight pipe thread

anyone have a union for 3/8 pipe? I need the thread dimension for the mechinical coupling part. I think its national straight pipe thread.

thanx jerry

Reply to
wwj2110

Near as I can tell, they are not standardized. I've had occasion where the entire union would have to be replaced because of the differences.

I have one in my hands. The major diameter of the male portion of the union measures 1.150", with an 18 pitch thread.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Fine person ya are for doin that for me harold! thanx jerry

Reply to
wwj2110