straight pipe thread

anyone have a union for 3/8 pipe? I need the thread dimension for
the mechinical coupling part. I think its national straight pipe
thread.
thanx jerry
Reply to
wwj2110
Near as I can tell, they are not standardized. I've had occasion where the entire union would have to be replaced because of the differences.
I have one in my hands. The major diameter of the male portion of the union measures 1.150", with an 18 pitch thread.
Harold
Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos
Fine person ya are for doin that for me harold! thanx jerry
Reply to
wwj2110