Stuck muffler screw

I've still got the impact driver I bought from Kmart 25 year ago; it's survived to tell it's tale and still gets pulled out whenever needed, little red metal case and all.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Mine, from Sears, perhaps 35 years ago still gets used occasionally -- but the plastic pouch is disintegrating -- no such thing as a metal case for that one. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I have the same one, bought at about the same time. My plastic pouch is still in one piece. But I'm a cheapskate who expects to die with almost everything he bought. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Ed Huntress" wrote: (clip) I'm a cheapskate who expects to die with almost

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I once saw a Tee-shirt advertising an estate liquidation business with the slogan: "They couldn't take it with them, but you can."

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Ha-ha! That reminds me of a cartoon I saw in a magazine years ago. And old guy was driving through the pearly gates into heaven in his Cadillac convertible, smoking a cigar and with a bevy of scantily clad young girls hanging all over him and piled in the back seat.

One guy with wings is looking at this, turns and says to another one, "I just always *assumed* you couldn't take it with you!"

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

At my stepfather's funeral one of his old friends brought out a half- empty bottle of Southern Comfort they had shared, gave a nice talk about the good companionship, and left the bottle in the casket.

jw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Jim Wilkins wrote in news:a9966ebf-5a86-489a-8930- snipped-for-privacy@u14g2000yqg.googlegroups.com:

That man was -definitely- a -Good Friend-!

Reply to
RAM³

Indeed.

I placed a much beloved hunting knife in an old friends coffin that he had admired for years. Asked me many times, that if I didnt need it anymore, to give it to him. When he died, much of the joy went out of hunting, didnt have anyone to hunt with anymore...so I gave it to him to take on his heavenly hunting trip.

The widow hugged me for it and its with him today.

Several people I know, took their daily carry gun with them, all tucked way in their usual carry place. And fully loaded.

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

"Jim Wilkins" wrote: At my stepfather's funeral one of his old friends brought out a half-

Various friends pass by the casket, and a number of them put money in. The last guy in line counts the money, takes it, and puts in a check.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman