Such a deal!

This air compressor pump, Buy it Now for $199.95, opening bid $129.95, is identical (apparently, since it's the same picture) to one selling on HF for $99, with cheap shipping. I couldn't wait to bid. Oh, right. I guess I could. So far no other suckers either.

-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)

Reply to
Bob Chilcoat

Forgot the item #. It's 4356672267. CRS again.

-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)

Reply to
Bob Chilcoat

Reply to
yourname