Suggestions for Repair?

I am looking for someone to take a look at and repair a couple of
Strasbaugh polishing spindles. I am hoping to get both of them fixed
or try to combine the parts from the two to make one good unit. Can
anyone recomend someone in the southern NH or New England area that is
familiar with these machines that does repairs on them?
thanks,
Mike
Reply to
Mike