TAIG Lathe Question (Instruction Books)

Hi All: I'm about ready to buy a TAIG lathe. Need this for my hobbies etc. The last time I used a lathe is when I was a student at Wentworth Institute, Boston MA in 1969. (Wow, that makes me an old guy). Anyway, are there any good books I should get to help me get?

Reply to
Finite Guy

You should join the Taig Yahoo group:

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Be sure to look at Nick Carter's web site and links. You may not need a book! Nick sells at a 10% discount. I just bought a Taig lathe and he couldn't be nicer to deal with.

Ron Thompson Was On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast, Now On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Reply to
Ron Thompson