The deal of a lifetime!! GLOAT!!!

X multiples, on the good karma move on the car!

It almost was one of those "corvette in a barn" stories. I think that this one is much better.

And far more honest.

Cheers Trev

Reply to
Trevor Jones

And, I have to be very careful when I get got back.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Be very, very careful or she'll grab the waistband of your panties and give you a wedgie you'll never forget! The paramedics will have be extra careful when they cut the knot she tied above your head. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, were are the PICTURES?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'll just hit her with my purse!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Play it safe. Use your big purse, and put a couple bricks in it. Then run for the hills! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Congratulations! I bet you grunted like Tim Allen!

Reply to
ben91932
*** His ass is locked up as I write this. Felony theft over $300.00USC** He should be out by lunch....

RF

Reply to
Rob Fraser

Bravo!

What was his excuse? Or did he simply keep his mouth shut and start to cry?

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ah, last time I paid attention 30# was 500 bucks and that was years ago. Good gloat.

Wes

Wes

And kicking in your cars quarterpanels by 3:00 AM. Guy at work called 911 on a druggie that was trying to break in to his house. Cops were like a block away, grabbed the guy.

Few days later, car parked on street has mirror broken off, quarter panel kicked in. This is Small City USA. Connection?

Wes

Reply to
Wes