The dole-scrounger's latest yard ornament

Is that F-150 of Wieber's still up on blocks at the Taft shithole?

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Yes. Because cash is tight..... very tight and I need to set priorities. At the moment Im saving up for my next property tax payment. 85 dinero that I hope..... hope to have by April 10. Actually its only $84.90 but I like to have some breathing room in my financial planning. Unlike those dirty stinking leftists that can't plan beyond their next tripel moka lotay.

BTW if anybody wants to start a gofudnme for a hit on Jerry commie Brown Ill supply the ammo. Im getting really tired of the way he keeps raising my taxes and forcing me to choose between smokes and Monster.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Reply to
International Nym Registry