The Fight To Make It In The USA

Hope that inventor has a patent and trademark on his invention. Investors will steal his idea if they can, they will make it in china and screw him over.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Good for him. That's a much better solution than trying to make it himself (and they can handle the marketing and distribution too). They can also probably get a lot closer to the landed cost of an offshore-made part. Of course the some of the components will likely be offshore, but that's life.

Actually, I'm surprised that they didn't recommend he license the product to an existing manufacturer.. that's what they usually do, at least on the Dragon's Den version. Make a quick buck with no investment, they're usually in for a percentage of that.

Can I interest you in a fine set of reasonably-priced scruples?

Yup.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany