Humbrol 151. What the hell is it?

I'm currently sat here building the Airfix Brewster Buffalo (well, trying to
build). Anyway, the instructions says to paint the inside of the cockpit
with Humbrol 151. The snag is that Humbrol no longer make colour number 151.
So the question is: What colour is 151?
IMHO, it's stupid of Airfix to suggest a paint colour that its parent
company no longer makes.
Spudgun
Reply to
Spudgun
According to IPMS Stockholm's site
151 is Interior Green - FS 34151 Xtracolor - X117 Polly S - PCA821/833 Gunze - H58 Testors Model Master - 1715
Martin
Reply to
centennialofflight
Interior Green is now listed as Humbrol 226
Reply to
-=Plane Mad=-
Thanks for that. Considering the VJ Day set came out a couple of weeks ago, you'd think that Airfix would update the paint numbers.
Spudgun
Reply to
Spudgun
There used to be two interior greens in Humbrol, one of them was 151 Jose
Reply to
Dr. Jose M. Paliza
Sorry for the late reply. Humbrol 151 matches exactly Russian WW2 model 40 helmets. I was lucky enough to have an unused one to paint a scratched helmet. The old traces of colour and the interior were exactly Humbrol 151.
Reply to
Manuel Bozzo