Que: Harrier GR.5/GR.7/AV-8B detail parts in 1/72

Gearing up to build the 1/72 Revell (Hasegawa) GR.7 kit and looking for
some bits to dress up the cockpit such as a resin seat. I saw an
Airwaves seat for the GR.5 and am wondering if it would work just the
same for a GR.7. Also do you suppose the Eduard fret for the Hasegawa
GR.5 would work just as well for the GR.7 or maybe using the canopy
masks designed for the Hasegawa AV-8B? I'm not too concerned if the
exact instrumentation etc. is just exactly right but more concerned
that it would all fit in the right place.
Reply to
jwadetjpp
Hello. As far as all the books I've read, both Gr.5 and Gr.7 uses the Martin Baker Mk.12. And I think the eduard set will do in the Gr7 cockpit. I didn't see so much difference according to the pics I've seen. But too be sure check with the experts at
regards André

skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
André
In short, yes - everything should be the same, except the cockpit panel on the GR5 is different Remove nospam to reply!!
Reply to
Dave Fleming