Anyone use these?

Opinions? How do they compare to a regular fibre disc?

Best Regards Tom.

Howard Beal

I use them. I like them. Think they hold up better and put less heat into the work.

Thanks, i am going to try them. Seems like the price is right on ebay when compared to msc or grainger.

Best Regards Tom.

Howard Beal

I use the 4" ones..never seen a tiny one like that before.

Reply to
Gunner

I am gonna try them in a dremel trio.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

They work OK in an air-powered die grinder, they are aggressive!

Bob

Reply to
Bob

I can't comment on U.S. prices but they certainly are much - maybe 3,

4 times - more then I pay in Thailand for what appears to be the same thing.
Reply to
John B.

If Obama wins, I AM moving out of the country. Oh, wait, if Romney wins, I'm still moving out of the country.

I just love saying that first line to people.... lol

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Then you get to deal with Aussie Politics..which are even more screwed than Yank ones.

Though in Oz...they are unlikely to be having a Great Cull. Mores the pity.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

I see... you watch youtube and Shazam! you know what is available in Thailand.

(You really are ignorant_

Reply to
John B.

Yes....indeed he is. Dumb as a bag of used cat litter in a VW.

And he will never...ever get any smarter. Sad really.

Shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

You suffer from a gravely limited prospective. 3M is not the only company in the world that makes sandpaper.

Reply to
John B.

Strange that. I've always been a fan of Norton abrasives. "The world leader in abrasives", "in business for 125 years", etc.

John B.

It's all St. Gobain now.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to