Terrorists in the USA

It seems to me, after reading some of the posts on this "rocketry" group,
that America has more to fear from itself than from anyone out there!
It seems Michael Moore and the like agrees with me.
Good luck!
Sef Efrikan
Reply to
Johann Grobler
Having the likes of Moore in agreement with ones perceptions, should give you pause for concern, when evaluating your own reasoning capabilities.. (:-)
Everyone have a happy thanksgiving...
Fred
Johann Grobler wrote:
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
Isn't .za South Africa? There is a saying about people in glass houses, you know. What with AIDS, polio, out of control crime, etc. etc., it sounds like a regular paradise down there.
If you like MM so much please extend an invitation and take him off our hands.
Reply to
Tweak
Getting kinda lonely in that South African rocketry Google Group, eh? You know, the one that mostly has posts from you? The one that NOBODY reads, much less posts to?
Got tired of the sound of your own voice going unanswered?
Get back under your bridge, troll.
"Great Big Billy Goat Gruff" Sullivan
"Stupidity has a certain charm - ignorance does not." Frank Zappa
Johann Grobler wrote:
Reply to
The Rocket Scientist
From the replies I got, I realize that it was a big mistake posting my view to this group. It contains, to a degree, foul minded (and handed) individuals who know that kids are reading these posts and don't care what they write.
Clearly my post struck a nerve in these individuals. Through their posts they have proven my case for me. That makes me even more unhappy about your situation.
I truly sympathize with the other "good" people also on this group.
One question though. Isn't there anyone moderating this mess? Have a look at the posts of late and the answer is clear.
One suggestion. Try to keep this group focussed on what it was intended for. (I know I am just as guitly! Sorry!)
Good luck!
Sterkte! Ek hoop dat julle nie weer sal beleef wat julle, op die elfde van die negende maand in tweeduisend en een, getref het nie. Dit was soos om in die negentien tagtigs in Suid Afrika te gewees het! Onthou wat die russiese president gesê het: Een kant se vryheidvegters is die anderkant se terroriste! Vra maar vir Irak!
South African (for those who don't know what a Sef Efrikan (British slang) is!)
Reply to
Johann Grobler
Reasoning is based on input received for various sources. When all the signs point to something, it is USUALLY the truth.
Michael Moore is perhaps a controversial source, but he is supported by what we read on the NET and see on CNN, SKY, BBC and many more.
Remember, this is our view on what is happening in the USA. Not long ago your country supported the "freedom figthers" that killed and maimed my fellow South Africans. For us they were terrorists. Now you have a war on terrorists. Vladimir Putin put it well when he said that one side's freedom fighter is the other side's terrorist. We know exactly what he means. We are now governed by the very people we were fighting not long ago.
So long,
Suid Afrikaner
Reply to
Johann Grobler
Yes, it was a mistake to troll this group.
No nerves were struck, unless your talking about your own nerves.
btw, you didn't read the replies.
We're all good rocket people. However, your not good because you only posted to troll.
It's clear that rec.models.rockets is about model rockets.
Yes, your guilty. And us rocket peoples are always focused!
Why thank you.
Here's some American slang for you;
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
tdstr
If we were from Africa, we'd be more polite - while we killed your whole family. I'll take foul minded individuals any day.
Like you said, you are guilty of being off topic.
Phil - from the USA
Reply to
Phil Stein
Me thinks you take to much liberty with the truth..
Yes, the media always gets it right, don't they??
Payback's a bitch isn't it????
Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace
tee hee :)
Thanx Phil, I needed that!
uh oh...I feel it coming on.....I must resist.....must resist...
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
tdstr

Site Timeline