the sexiest aircraft

I like the P-38 too. Not sure it beats a SR-71 though. Karl

pretty
Charlie Charlie

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:37:36 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,

Hell, if you guys want BIG and sexy, forget the Blackbird. Gimme Mitchell Gant's (Clint Eastwood's) Firefox or an SST.
Smaller and sexy were Airwolf (Bell 222A) and the Super Cobra. Both are sleek and sexy airships and both had superb teeth. ;) --- Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done. http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

I saw enough of habu at kadena, not enough of the p-38 at Oshkosh. The SR-71 flew at Oshkosh, it was fantastic.
I saw the F-117 tanking on its way to Iraq for Desert Storm. It left Oshkosh early that year. Other commitments ;) The F-117 is NOT sexy.
F4-J's are sexy too. Used to work on them.
Wes S