Tidied up the mill some more today

I put the control PC inside the control cabinet. The PC, display and netcam are powered all the time, including when the mill is off.

The monitor and keyboard are on the pendant.

All cables from PC to the pendant run nicely through the pendant arm.

There are no more loose wires strewn around.

The splash guard is in place.

The coolant tub/drain is in place also.

The air mister is mounted on top of the splash guard.

The mill looks almost like the original, except what is on the face of the pendant of course.

A few buttons still do not work, but I care very little for them and will do them at my leisure.

Ignoramus1469

All cool. So, Ig. What are you going to be mass producing with your new toy^Hol?

-- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. -- Peter Minard

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Someone is trying to talk me into making personalized good luck plates. Also some Mexican wants me to make parts for him.

Ignoramus1469

Wouldn't it be faster & cheaper to just get another Mexican? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell