Tool grinder and sheet metal machine identification please

I bought a grinding attachment and it wasn't what I thought it was
from looking at the pictures. So, I took several pictures and posted
them, along with descriptions to the dropbox. The text file is called
Meteor and the pictures are met1.jpg through met15.jpg. Also, I have a
Niagara sheet metal machine that's for rolling edges. It has a toothed
roller on it and I'd like to know what for. A picture of it is in the
dropbox as met16.jpg. It's description is in the Meteor text file.
Thank You,
Eric R Snow
Reply to
Eric R Snow
Actually that would be meteor1.jpg through meteor15.jpg -- here, try this:

Sorry, but I don't know your answers. - GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Don't know about the grinder but the roller looks like a crimper beader. It puts the crimp and bead on the end of a piece of round duct or woodstove pipe:
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"
Reply to
Keith Marshall
Eric Nothing on that particular tool grinder but they still seem to be around in Switzerland
I bought a grinding attachment and it wasn't what I thought it was
Reply to
Machineman
My brother has also a Meteor but used as a drilbit sharpener where the only difference is that the drill is hold 90 degrees from the one you have. The whole is fitted on the right side of a normal benchgrinder. The front of the stone is in use for sharpening. The no 2-4 on the pictures is for thruhing the stone. The basic items of the grinding attachment in your hands are the same exept for the horizontal bar with the chuck.I can't explain the use of yours, may be interesting to find out. If I meet my brother I will make some pictures to send you.
Ton Visch
Reply to
T.Visch
It would appear that your files had a '-' instead of a '.' before the "jpg", so the system added another "JPG" *with* a dot t make them work right in the browsers.
Enjoy, DoN.
Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Site Timeline