Tool grinder and sheet metal machine identification please

I bought a grinding attachment and it wasn't what I thought it was from looking at the pictures. So, I took several pictures and posted them, along with descriptions to the dropbox. The text file is called Meteor and the pictures are met1.jpg through met15.jpg. Also, I have a Niagara sheet metal machine that's for rolling edges. It has a toothed roller on it and I'd like to know what for. A picture of it is in the dropbox as met16.jpg. It's description is in the Meteor text file. Thank You, Eric R Snow

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Actually that would be meteor1.jpg through meteor15.jpg -- here, try this:

Sorry, but I don't know your answers. - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Metalworking.com changed the file names. There was something wrong with my file names. Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Don't know about the grinder but the roller looks like a crimper beader. It puts the crimp and bead on the end of a piece of round duct or woodstove pipe:

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Thanks Keith, that's exactly what it is. Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Reply to
Machineman

My brother has also a Meteor but used as a drilbit sharpener where the only difference is that the drill is hold 90 degrees from the one you have. The whole is fitted on the right side of a normal benchgrinder. The front of the stone is in use for sharpening. The no 2-4 on the pictures is for thruhing the stone. The basic items of the grinding attachment in your hands are the same exept for the horizontal bar with the chuck.I can't explain the use of yours, may be interesting to find out. If I meet my brother I will make some pictures to send you.

Ton Visch

Reply to
T.Visch

It would appear that your files had a '-' instead of a '.' before the "jpg", so the system added another "JPG" *with* a dot t make them work right in the browsers.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols