Food Conveyor Needle Chain REDONE !

Okay Gang, Pictures are all there as well as the text file. The line length in the text file is too long - sorry about that. I can repost it here if you are having trouble reading it. Thanks for any help on this. I really need to find a source for this chain.

Ken Sterling

Winston provided the following links (Thanks again, Winston)

Ken

PrecisionmachinisT

Thanks for the link. Most of their website is "under construction", but at least there is a phone number. Maybe sending them my pictures will yield some results. Ken Sterling

Reply to
Ken

No prob...good folks there and if they can't help then hopefully they'll know someone who can.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT