Tooling.

https://www.auctiondeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemID%&acctID 869
Starting bid $500. I don't have the space or time for it, but seems like somebody could ebay it off and make a decent profit. Thought I'd pass it on. I have no relationship to the seller.
Garrett

That would be a long term investment. Current bid is $1000.00 + 10% buyers premium. Shipping to buyers location won't be cheap. Ebay and Paypal will take a 25% rake off the sale price. Expect to spend many hours listing the items and then packing and shipping items to buyers if your lucky enough to make a sale. The sell through rate on ebay in the industrial section is terrible, so your gonna sit on this inventory for a long time. I see the same tooling being relisted on ebay for a couple of years now.
I quit selling on ebay when they implemented their goofy seller rating system. I did not want to become an overworked minimum wage ebay employee.
Best Regards Tom.
https://www.avg.com