ToolWhore (tm) scores again !

Vise Grip branded welding clamp pliers for a buck ... but the big pair was missing the locking toggle . Just finished making a new one from
comparisons with other similar sized locking pliers . This increases my arsenal to 7 pairs , in 4 different types . That should be enough for now . Or like blacksmith tongs there is no such thing as enough - eight sets so far and I see a need for at least 2 more .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

    Tools go through three phases: You don't have enough, you almost have enough, you don't have enough storage space.
--
pyotr filipivich

Snag
Yes , I'm old
On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:36:44 -0700, pyotr filipivich

4 stages, the 4th being selling off duplicates to make room for other tool storage.
I'm single, but don't parents sell, um, I mean marry-off their kids to gain tool storage room?
--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross