tools

Just got my Lab Safety Supply Catalog Lots of Craftsman tools for sale as well as Bosch , Starrett , SK , Armstrong etc. So much for only Sears selling them Ray Mueller

Reply to
SMuel10363

I used to hold craftsman tools in very high regard. But, over the last few years, I've not been as delighted. Maybe I'm just getting picky in my old age, but it seems to me more and more of it is Asian or corners cut on quality.

P.S. You still trading used graphite for apples?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend