torch flash arrestor

Oxy torches have been around since Moses played for the Edmonton Eskimos. Flashback arrestors have only appeared in the last 10 years. I've never heard of an explosion as a result of flashback.

I think you can take the time to enjoy the game. The safety industry would have you believe that the instant you fire the torch up you will die. Always looking out for yor skin. ( and a buck or two)

Reply to
Grumpy

"Grumpy" wrote

Say whut?