Trip to harbor freight (grinding)

Not me, I'd make my own *shoes* if there were more hours in the day. I've found more than a few times that even my first half-assed attempts at making stuff I need works out far better than the crap on offer most places these days.

Reply to
Prometheus

Hey Wes,

I have one and am very happy with it. It is true and runs like a turbine. Even the wheels, which I origally was going to replace, are pretty good and have been doing a good job for the past 6 months.

Jay Cups

Wes wrote:

Reply to
JayCups

Hey Wes,

I have one and am very happy with it. It is true and runs like a turbine. Even the wheels, which I origally was going to replace, are pretty good and have been doing a good job for the past 6 months.

Jay Cups

Wes wrote:

Reply to
JayCups