Unistrut Slotted Channel

The Unistrut Slotted Channel is a versatile structural solution for use in
building structures. Its 41mm x 2.5mm size is ideal for supporting a variet
y of structural needs. Its pre-galvanised construction makes it suitable fo
r both indoor and outdoor use. Additionally, it's easy to install and is av
ailable in many different colors. Using Unistrut Slotted Channel can provid
e a secure, aesthetically pleasing framework for your construction projects
.
If you need to mount a large piece of equipment on a wall, a slatted channe
l is the best solution. Its continuous slots eliminate the need for drillin
g holes, and the nut is simply inserted into the channel. The Channel Nut i
s then tightly bolted onto the fitting. Because the slots are so flexible,
Unistrut's slotted channel system is adaptable, versatile, and cost-effecti
ve. The best part about Unistrut is that the parts can be re-used. The Slot
ted Channel can be cut to any length and can be made from various materials
. Although it is not supplied with screws, it is compatible with many types
of fixings.

Mini Fast
[...]
depending on what you need Home Depot has Uni strut , Bee Line also makes i t . Electric Wholesalers carry it . Go to one & ask for a catalog , you wil l be amazed on what they make/sell . The catalogs also have span tables animal
Reply to
Laura Allen
depending on what you need Home Depot has Uni strut , Bee Line also makes it . Electric Wholesalers carry it . Go to one & ask for a catalog , you will be amazed on what they make/sell . The catalogs also have span tables animal
------------------------
You didn't answer his question. Of course we can buy it locally, along with slotted angle and threaded rod.
Do you offer a lower price including shipping to the USA from India? For many things China does, I recently bought a DC/solar powered refrigerator from China, with 'free' shipping, at half the price of western-made models.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
Why would I want to drive all the way over to Home Depot/Lowes/CED/Winnlectric when Mini Fast is offering it right here on Usenet?
Reply to
Bob La Londe
Why would I want to drive all the way over to Home Depot/Lowes/CED/Winnlectric when Mini Fast is offering it right here on Usenet?
------------------
Strut is fine for hanging electrical boxes on concrete factory walls. I need an elegant and fashionable designer version to mount my solar controllers and circuit breakers in the kitchen.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
Ah! The spammer didn't want to play.
------------------- That's typically the result when Marketing confronts Engineering.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
Well I called up CED yesterday and asked them if they had any Mini Fast unistrut from India. They didn't seem like they wanted to help me.
Reply to
Bob La Londe
Well I called up CED yesterday and asked them if they had any Mini Fast unistrut from India. They didn't seem like they wanted to help me.
Here's what China offers:

It seems India isn't keeping up with them.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Site Timeline