Upside down Jack Used on Enerpac Hydraulic Presses

Anyone know where to obtain one of these jacks that is used to move
the table up and down on most Enerpac H Frame Presses? It has a chain
hooked to it that in turn hooks to the table to move it up and down.
Any help appreciated. Thanks, Steve
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.