Left handle needed for Lionel ZW 250 watt transformer

If anyone knows where I could obtain one of these that would be greatly appreciated. I sold it to a guy in Canada and it got broken in shipment and returned. Thanks

Reply to
D. Clark Fraley

Try

- they frequent the bigger shows (York, etc) and have always been reliable in my dealings with them. Gary Q

Reply to
Geezer

Here in Cleveland there are two great places to get parts:

Trading Post Train shop (216) 661-7300

Or

Olsen's Toy Train Parts

216-226-0444