Left handle needed for Lionel ZW 250 watt transformer

If anyone knows where I could obtain one of these that would be
greatly appreciated. I sold it to a guy in Canada and it got broken
in shipment and returned. Thanks
Reply to
D. Clark Fraley
Try
- they frequent the bigger shows (York, etc) and have always been reliable in my dealings with them. Gary Q
Reply to
Geezer
Here in Cleveland there are two great places to get parts:
Trading Post Train shop (216) 661-7300
Or
Olsen's Toy Train Parts 216-226-0444
Both carry old and new Lionel parts.