Using can cycle to rough out a arc

Hello:

I have a cnc lathe with fanuc 5t controls. I have a 4 inch thick 22 inch round part mounted on a face plate. I would like to put a 1 arc .5 deep in the part. I am using a neutral tool that is 35 degree included angle. I would like to rough it out using G72 cutting along th X axis, but can't figure out how to do it. my machine only have Type 1 function. Can some give me an example of how to rough this part out with the can cycle.

thanks O

Reply to
Gotulff

G0X0Z.1 G72W.05R.05 G72P100Q200U-.01W.01F.005 N100G1Z-.5 N200G3X.5Z0

Reply to
ff