Value of 11 Linley jig borer MK 1A collets

I have 11 MK 1A collets I'm looking to sell. The issue I'm having is establishing an asking price. I have searched forums, completed eBay auctions trying to get an idea, no luck.
I'd like to get some opinions from the group
replying to Brian Bonser, Kurt Sierens wrote: If you still have these collets I may be interested in them.