Value of 11 Linley jig borer MK 1A collets

I have 11 MK 1A collets I'm looking to sell. The issue I'm having is establishing an asking price. I have searched forums, completed eBay auctions trying to get an idea, no luck. I'd like to get some opinions from the group

Reply to
Brian Bonser

replying to Brian Bonser, Kurt Sierens wrote: If you still have these collets I may be interested in them.

Reply to
Kurt Sierens