Valve spool handle mount

Lately I've been asked a couple of times about repairing a part for a log splitter valve, the die-cast part that mounts the handle! Little round part with two ears and a boss for the handle pin. Apparently this part is not available around here but there must be a source for it, anyone have any references? Whoever makes them must have a huge bin full but where are they? It's got to be a _cheap_ part, much cheaper than it'll cost to make one......it's hard to justify making one for $20 when a new one is only a $1. Phil Kangas

-- Try to remove the yooper in me to reply.

Reply to
Phil Kangas