Vehicle battery question

Gunner Asch on Thu, 28 Jun 2012 01:49:29 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Maybe we can start selling it tot he Japanese ...

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

pyotr filipivich on Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:45:44

I had in mind the scrap steel, but they might be willing to buy up California.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

That was one of the causes of the Japanese attack on the US during W.W II

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell