VIDEO of the Kubota engine running

I was able to find a suitable engine oil filter for it at Autozone. After that hooking it up was easy. Here you can see it running:

Note that the radiator is not hooked up for obvious reasons, the buyer would need to make a suitable mount for it.

Ignoramus29202

Good job!

Paul

Reply to
KD7HB

Well done, Iggy!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Thanks... I liked the sound of this engine.

Ignoramus29202

Damn Iggy..your bald spot made it hard to see, with the sun light bouncing off of it. Wear a cap the next time, ok?

Gunner, scratching his bald spot in amusment.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thanks... I cursed everything when I was taking it out of that rusty compartment...

Ignoramus29202

That's about the only body part that gets larger every year.

good faith

Reply to
Ignoramus29202

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:37:06 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

He should convert to Judaism. A yarmulke would cover that nicely!

LJ, smoothing the hair on the top of his head.

good faith

-- A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and interest in your mind, which, like a sponge shall suck up your attention and keep you from brooding over what displeases you. -- Joseph Rickaby

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Or he could simply become a Dodgers fan and skip the Bris (brrrrrrr!), and wear a Dodgers cap.

Or do as I often do..and wear a black beret with assorted military type Stuff on it.

Damned kids......sigh......

good faith

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 00:43:05 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

Yabbut, the yarmulke would make him look MUCH smarter than the baseball cap, especially if the cap were worn backwards as is wont today. Egad, that looks assinine.

We're the same age, GRAMPS!

-- A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and interest in your mind, which, like a sponge shall suck up your attention and keep you from brooding over what displeases you. -- Joseph Rickaby

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Met my grand kids did ya? Cheyanne and Dakota are really sweet kids

Unlike their asshole parents. Shrug

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

just wait until they grow up

good faith

Reply to
Ignoramus28480

On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:55:39 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch scrawled the following:

No, I've only met your Ex and heard about your asshole kid. I was just calling you an old fart in nicer terms there. ;)

-- A great preservative against angry and mutinous thoughts, and all impatience and quarreling, is to have some great business and interest in your mind, which, like a sponge shall suck up your attention and keep you from brooding over what displeases you. -- Joseph Rickaby

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thats the punishment stage, for their asshole parents. Bwahahahahaha!!!!

in good faith

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

VBG!!!

Thanks dude. Im just about ready to push off for L.A in a few minutes. I should get there about 3:30 am. WIth luck.

Hope you guys can hold down the forte until the weekend.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That's the cycle of life.

Ignoramus22110

You should be able to get a Kubota filter from a Kubota dealer...

Reply to
Pete C.