Want to trade for some stainless heat treating foil

Were only needing a small quantity (maybe 12 in square) and my employers are as usual, barely surviving and can't afford a whole roll. What I have to trade are muzzleloader parts and accessories which is what we make. Ken reduced to begging on the internet

Reply to
clannorm

McMaster sells the foil in the smallest quantities I've seen. You can buy 10' rolls, or even a single premade bag for as little as $2.05. Look on page 3450...

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Your exactly right. I was using their old catalog which didn't have this. Thanks Ken

Reply to
clannorm