Wanted 2 1/2" split Treading Die wrench

Help....I need a simple treading die wrench for 2.5" threading dies. Now you think I could find one anywhere, but I can not. I really do not wish to make one, so if any of you out there have one they can part with or know of a source, I would be very grateful. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

think I could find one anywhere, but I can not. I

part with or know of a source, I would be very

Let me check. I think I have a couple of them tucked away. Standard threading die..big round circle with the hole in the middle..not pipe threader..right?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

you think I could find one anywhere, but I can not. I

can part with or know of a source, I would be very

A casual web search turns up these for die stocks:

Stan

Reply to
stans4