warner swasey

I have a #5 serial 539897 M1740 6 pos. turret w&s lathe I need elec. prints , manuals , etc. for this baby. I have worked on 1AB 's

2AC's and a few others but I don" t know much about this one. Thanks---tm
Reply to
toolmanelectric

What's not readily apparent?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

If you go to

you will find a Warner Swasey forum where,if you ask this question you will possibly get an answer from an ex W&S service engineer. Mark.

Reply to
mark