was: shop exhaust fan question

Well i went ahead and made a small inexpensive (about $100. total) exhaust system for my garage/ shop by using a 110cfm bathroom fan. I posted them in the dropbox under "exhaust_fan" pics. It works pretty good, and it clammed up the old lady, now if she complains, I just say, "hey, the fans on honey!" : ) check it out. walt

Reply to
wallster