Ocor power tools?

I was at a construction site around here and saw a guy using a brand of tool I'd never heard of. It was a very, very solid 1/2" hammer drill, totally painted orange (from the maker, not for marking), probably 20 years old. Said "Ocor Percussion Drill" and had a NY address.

Anyone ever hear of these guys? It was one _really_ well-made drill. Lots of machinings and steel parts. Pretty small, too. In good shape for the age.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Are you sure about your spelling. Google can't find anything.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

Pretty sure. I couldn't find anything either. I'll try to get another look at it again.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4