[Way OT] Ping Larry

I'm in the middle of writing a firmware spec and my mind is wandering.
It occurred to me that I want teeshirts that read:
"Undefined: Read as '0'"
"This expression intentionally left blank."
"Contents may have settled during shipping."
[And upside down, in isosceles triangle (angle corrected format:]
"Shut up. You are *NOT* funny."
:)
--Winston
Winston wrote: