Wes

Check this out

It has a few problems, which can be corrected by throwing the whole varidrive system out. Just put in a 3-5 HP inverter capable motor.

i not affiliated with the seller.

Reply to
Ignoramus18298

I didn't see where it was located.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Romeo, michigan

Reply to
Ignoramus18298

213 miles away. A bit far for a 'maybe' lathe but thanks for thinking about me. I wish my 6903 wasn't a 30 incher. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks,

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Maybe you can "merge" them into a really great lathe and a really lousy lathe, by getting the best parts on the best lathe bed.

Ignoramus18298

Chit Wes...that only a days round trip with a couple hours or so hanging around that the sellers place.

You dont live Out West...do ya?

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

me. I wish

My lathe bed is excellent which is why I bought it.

Wes

Reply to
Wes