What are these bench lathes used for

Thanks, Wes, but I'm not back. I just stopped in to see if anything had changed.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Same river, different water.

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

Set filters to high and it isn't too bad.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I personally woild like Ed not to leave.

Ignoramus27366

Well, thanks, Iggy, but I've enjoyed all the extra time I have over the past couple of months, and I can only stop in from time to time. But I appreciate the thought.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress