What do you think about this floor scale

I find myself shipping quite a few items via freight, or estimating scrap weight etc, and I would like to have a floor pallet scale to get precise weights.

What do you think about this one?

thanks

Ignoramus1493

Same seller has a 10,000 x 2 lb (though not certified for trade) for

50 bucks less which may be better for your heavier iron.
Reply to
rangerssuck

OK, great, thanks

Reply to
Ignoramus6053

This looks nice to me (sold as new and certified for trade), with only one question -- what is the maximum overweight load which can be put on it without damage? If you could download a manual to give that information, I would consider it a plus. The readout will go to at least 10,000 lbs, and there seems to be an "over" indicator, as well as the ability to set a "tare" to tell you how much it is without the pallet which the load is on. (But you would be shipping with the pallet, so you probably don't need that.)

You might try calling the phone number "(800)230-0120" on the front panel of the readout module to see what you can find out about it.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I will get a 10,000 lbs scale, same price as the 5,000 lbs scale and a little more flexibility with what I can put on it.

I did talk to those guys a couple of days ago, and they seem to be pretty good.

Ignoramus6053