What happened ?

This afternoon I opened a URL re.long article in NY times. It was boringly political; something about where our tax money goes. I think it was from Unca George. When I closed
the URL the RCM message went away as well, like it was wiped off the server. Ideas?
Bob Swinney

Dunno but it would be great if it also happened to those friggin survivalist crossposters as well :)