What is it? Set 525

Stormin Mormon fired this volley in news:sNVvu.77500$ snipped-for-privacy@fx06.iad:

Me? I look for the above.

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Except when I forget, I'll try to remember it next time.

Reply to
Rob H.

If you would post the answers in rec.puzzles.answers, you wouldn't have to remember to put ANSWERS in the subject line. If you would post the answers a couple of days before the questions, that would be helpful. :)

Reply to
J Burns

I got to wait till next week?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

This week!

Reply to
Rob H.

Hey, wait. This week was next week, last week. Got it?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon