What is it? Set 553

Or, provide the requested information.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Guess you will refuse to be kind, gracious, and helpful?

Does it occur to anyone that when a person repeatedly asks for information, the kind thing to do is to provide the information?

What does that say about you bunch of cruel and sarcastic information deniers? Did your psychiatrist ever diagnose your as anal retentive?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Last month I told you how to find the answer in plain english. Rob does not put answer in the subject line, now others have found the answers. Why can you not?

Reply to
Markem

You said a mouthful.

Reply to
krw

Followups set.

It sounds like you're looking in the wrong place.

The images for the current puzzle are posted on a Web page. Clearly, while the puzzle is live, the answers won't appear on that page. But the Web page contains a link to the previous week's puzzle. If you navigate to that page, you can find the answers about half-way down the page. It's not surprising that it's half-way down, because each half contains the images, which dominate the space taken up by the page. The top half is the images without the answers, and the bottom half is the images with the answers.

I have never, ever, ever bothered to look for the answers before, let alone look at them. But I found them within a few seconds of deciding to look.

If you are really, really struggling to find the answers, simply click in your address bar (in your browser), and change the URL by adding "#answers" as in the following example:

becomes

Hit your "Enter" or "Return" key, and the browser will jump to the answers.

I hope that is helpful to you. I hope it solves a long-time mystery for you. I hope it is now clear to you how to find the answers.

Reply to
Richard Heathfield