What is name tablets? 1895

Hi My name Dima and my surname Kilov Me interests concerning my health..... You accept 15 tablets in day?....... You Buy the big packings of tablets?....... For example on 5 pieces in packing?...... Whether me interests harmfully to accept many tablets in day..... Exuse for my bad English - I am afraid for health of my family....

Thanks.....

Reply to
LogViobia