What is this tool?

Anyone recognize what this tool kit may be for?

Gary Brady

Stump the chump. I'm stumped. Fuel tank, regulator, bunsen burner, some small weights for a scale, some calibrated beakers.

The odd c> Anyone recognize what this tool kit may be for?

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Lead shot making tool?

j/b

Reply to
jusme

Assaying kit?

j/b

Reply to
jusme

Carbide acetylene generator kt.

Reply to
Roger

"Louis Ohland" wrote: (clip) The odd cone / cylinder on the lid sorta make me think of a weight that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It looks to me like a black rubber squeeze bottle for applying graphite (as to a lock.)

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

WWF Meth kit?

j/b

Reply to
jusme

Precursor to Ex-Lax?

I'll quit now.

j/b

Reply to
jusme

Not sure, I seem to recall seeing something like this before. My first guess would be to test concrete mixes.

Reply to
Rick

That's what I was thinking. Looks like it was used to check the specific gravity of something.

Reply to
John Kulczycki

I would bet it is close.

I went to a lot of trouble with my miniscule brain to get a laugh. Got none. I am going to cry tonight.

j/b

Reply to
jusme