What should a new 240v circuit cost?

If it hits the ground first it's less likely to get to the hot.

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Me too. That's why I keep a roll of 12/3 BX kicking around!

Reply to
Lucky Strike

Owwww...!

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious. michael

Reply to
Gunner

I used Hubbell connectors up to the 300 amp - 5 wire - 3 phase ones.

I started with the 220 V 50 amp stile and worked up to the big Blue ones. :-) That was in another life. Wish I had a few big ones around now! Just have some small ones.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn